Monday 4 May 2015

Evaluation - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Although at the time we as a group we were happy with our preliminary task as a first attempt I feel that I have developed a lot more skills since then. For the preliminary task I learnt very basic skills about film making and that each scene continues from one another using clear continuity throughout. I feel that throughout this process I have learnt a lot and been able to improve my skills in different areas of film making. As a group we worked a lot better together for our main task as we all had lots of different ideas and managed to bring them together to make one idea that really worked.

I think that I have made huge progress from my preliminary task to where I am now. Now I have a better understanding of how important the pre-production stage is. Our overall product is of a much higher standard than our preliminary task as we all as a group have developed new skills along the way. We made sure our pre-production pack contained everything that we needed to help us during the production and post-production stages which made the process a whole lot easier to carry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment